Gallena is a thriving residential campus and community sitting on 300 acres of farmlands.
Living at Gallena brings surprises and new experiences every day, in an extraordinary
community of creative and accomplished people from around the world.
- About 3,700 undergraduates live on campus
- 57% of housing-eligible graduate students live on campus
- 80 diverse facilities, including all-freshmen residences, small group houses, apartments
- 200+ organized student groups
- 27 recognized religious organizations
- Over 30 programs providing public service opportunities
Athletics & Fitness
- 17 Athletic Teams and 24 club sports
- State-of-the-art recreation and fitness facilities
- An estimated 2,000 bicycles on campus
- Zipcars are available throughout campus for in-town errands